Home Manager Pioneers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why reinvent the wheel, so to speak, on home organization when others have paved the way? Other, greater home managers than I, have come up with schedules and planning for this process that we call "staying at home".  I am sure it dates back to beginning of motherhood! I just haven't been in this career path before...of course I have been a mom, just not while the rest of the world is off to work and I am alone as the boss of the whole operation, or in this case, chaos.


While cruising around the internet (my new found passion!), I have found some amazing mom sites and blogs. I have also found some schedules and weekly lists to help with the organization. I would like to share them with you as you try to establish a stay at home schedule and plan.


simple mom
SIMPLE MOM
This is a great site for home managers. It boost a 15,091 subscriber list! This lady knows what she is doing! Check out her download section for her Daily Docket sheet.












THE ORGANIZED MOM
This site has lots of tips for organizing. She also has a daily planner that you can pay for and download. She has loads of helpful tips.



MY SIMPLER LIFE:
This site is all about having a saner, simpler life and organizing your time at home. The author is a Simple Life Educator. She also has a resource section that has daily planner that you can download to Word and change as you need.


These are just the tip of the iceberg of resources out there, but it is great to find these experts to learn from.

I  would love  to say, “have fun creating your own schedule” to all those moms out there, but I only have four followers. Not to mention, one which is my own mother-- retired and no longer staying home with kids. Another is a long, lost  male friend who is not doing home management. So that comes down to two followers who may or may not read this post!

I’ll keep working on my own schedule and will post that soon.

Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment