I disappeared!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I kindof disappeared from this "blog". I had really good intentions...don't we all!

Lots has happened since I began writing. Ben and I have had a fabulous time together-- time I can't get back. And meeting Adam at the door each day is priceless as well. Working is definitely different than staying home!

I am going to try and keep up this blog going....it might change into something new. Who knows where I am going now. My time at home may be extended since the "teaching" job market doesn't look too promising. Some days I am disorganized, as my last post stated, but some days I really do well and make the most of my time.

SO.... 

Here's to starting again! Taking time to reflect, taking time to give back, taking time to teach, taking time to record, taking time to love, and taking time to really live the life I have been given. I think this blog might help to do just that.

See you tomorrow! (or maybe later today!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment